If you don't have access to the private owners area, please forward the latest Resortalia weekly report email to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com
Click the X on the top right of this announcement box to dismiss this message.

President Newsletter

Area for general discussion about Las Terrazas de la Torre, Costa Calida and Murcia
mrandmrsvegas

President Newsletter

Post by mrandmrsvegas » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi forgive me for being dosey but are the president's newletters on here? When I click on the link in the Resortalia email it brings me to this forum but I can't seem to find it! TIA Cathie :)

DelandMax

Re: President Newsletter

Post by DelandMax » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Hi Cathie, it's in the owners area under announcements.
To be able to access the owners area you need to forward the latest weekly newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com

If you have already done this in the past, you just need to make sure you log in for that section to appear.

mrandmrsvegas

Post by mrandmrsvegas » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:42 pm

I thought I had done that when I first joined so not sure what's happened. I'll do it again, thank you! :)

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Hi Cathie, you do have access to the private owner's area. The most recent president's newsletters can be found here
Forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

ANDREWHAIGH

Post by ANDREWHAIGH » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Are there different levels of membership??? I go to read presidents letter and am told I'm not authorised to view that section????? I am logged on. Andrew

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:16 am

Anyone, owners and potential owners can read the public areas of the forum. If someone wants to post, they need to register.

There is a private area for owners only. To be added to the owners area you need to forward the latest newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to confirm that you are an owner.
Forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area