If you don't have access to the private owners area, please forward the latest Resortalia weekly report email to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com
Click the X on the top right of this announcement box to dismiss this message.

About this forum

Discussion about the Las Terrazas de la Torre owners forum
admin
Site Admin

About this forum

Post by admin » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:46 pm

This is a members only forum for discussion of all things related to Las Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort. There is a private area for owners only. If you would like access to the private owners area, please forward the latest Resortalia weekly report email to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com.

Please note that this is not an official Resortalia discussion forum. It has been set up by an owner for the benefit of other owners and potential owners. It is intended to allow owners to be able to discuss matters relating to Las Terrazas de la Torre in private. We restrict membership to the private owners' area by asking members to forward a copy of the latest Resortalia newsletter.
Forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

admin
Site Admin

Re: About this forum

Post by admin » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Owners are visiting the forum from all over North-Western Europe

Forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

evie

Post by evie » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Where on this forum are the president's newsletters please?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:14 pm

In the private owners' area

If you don't have access, forward to latest Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to confirm that you are an owner and you will be added to the owners' group.

evie

Post by evie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Thanks admin, I thought I had already done so last year but maybe I only joined the forum. I'll do it now.