Register and then forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area
Click the X on the top right of this announcement box to dismiss this message.

Setting up apartment recommendations

Make or seek recommendations here
Rebeccah

Setting up apartment recommendations

Post by Rebeccah » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:42 pm

- I was wondering if anyone had any experience of having furniture moved from England to Spain?
We are considering buying the beds and sofa in the UK and having it delivered to our new apartment in April when we are there setting it up for a couple of weeks and I wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations of someone/company’s that do this and ideas of prices people may have Paid?

- Also can anyone recommend key-holding and apartment cleaning company for rentals etc?

- any other handy hints, recommendations or things people wish they had known whilst being a new owners and setting up are also appreciated. While exciting, it is also daunting organising it all from so far away!

rachel welch

Re: Setting up apartment recommendations

Post by rachel welch » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:03 am

Which apartment have you bought we complete on ours at the end of jan? I’d also like to know about any key holders/cleaner etc

Rebeccah

Post by Rebeccah » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Hi Rachel. Congratulations! We complete mid February and have bought a top floor 2 bed apartment. Excited and daunted about setting it up, but very much looking forward to our first visit in a few months.

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:06 pm

My keyholders are
Roda Village Property Services
Muriel and Andrew Bishop
Tel No (0034)685593576 or (0034)665960926
rodavillage1@hotmail.com

Very knowledgeable with respect to local recommendations. Also try the owners facebook page
Register and then forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

Pat03

Post by Pat03 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi, we’ve used http://www.jimbothescot.com. He’s moved some furniture for us from here to England and has also moved 16 boxes from us in December when we moved here permanently. Can thoroughly recommend him. His website provides a calculator for costs. Really nice guy. Pat

Rebeccah

Post by Rebeccah » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:24 pm

Thank you for your recommendations, very helpful.