If you don't have access to the private owners area, please forward the latest Resortalia weekly report email to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com
Click the X on the top right of this announcement box to dismiss this message.

Christmas at Las Terrazas

Social activities in and around Las Terrazas
admin
Site Admin

Christmas at Las Terrazas

Post by admin » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:05 pm

COMMUNICATION FROM MS. KIM RYAN BLOCK 19 PRESIDENT

Dear Owners,

Please find below a new communication from Ms. Kim Ryan, President in block 19:
Dear owners,

I am trying to find out in advance what will be happening at the bar over the Christmas and new year period. I've asked for them to tell me their intended hours with the hope we can arrange something, especially for New Year's Eve !

Could I ask if you are intending on coming out over that period? If I can approach the bar with an idea of numbers who'll be wanting to use the bar, I've more chance of getting a response. I would like them to organise something for Christmas and especially New Year, so having numbers would help to convince them .

I've heard off many owners that they have already arranged to go off site for Christmas , which is a real shame but understandable if the bar are not advertising in advance .

I'm hoping that next year we can work along side the bar and advertise up and coming times/ events at least 3 months in advance to enable you to book with the knowledge of what's available.

A new email address will be sent out around 17th October, unfortunately it can't be generated earlier but as soon as we can we will get it out to you. If you could think about it and please reply to the new e-mail address ( I will shortly provide you with the new e-mail address) ASAP so we can at least have numbers to present to the bar with the hope they will assist in festivity openings etc.

Please do not reply to Resortalia directly or the donation email telling me if you will be out for Christmas Eve onwards and if you will be out for New Year's Eve. I will then approach the bar and see what can be sorted out .

Many thanks, Kim
Forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

admin
Site Admin

Re: Christmas at Las Terrazas

Post by admin » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:26 pm

COMMUNICATION FROM MS. KIM RYAN BLOCK 19 PRESIDENT

Dear Owners,

Please find below a new communication from Ms. Kim Ryan, President in block 19:
Dear owners,

Please find here the new e-mail address as promised: christmas@tltgr.org

See that this e-mail address must be used just for issues related to the letter above.

Thank you,

Kim
Forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Further update from Kim.
Dear all,

After my meeting with the bar management I am pleased to say that they have agreed to put on a New Year's Eve party. I do know there will be a DJ on, open till 2/3 am and there will be a set menu (for ease on the staff) that has just been confirmed. I suggested they kept it at a reasonable price as most attending would be residents which he was happy to oblige. The price will be 27 euros, a fantastic price for New Years Eve , especially being on complex taking out the cost of expensive taxis ! This will include wine , beer and soft drinks between 8-30pm-10-30 pm whilst the meal is being served. Please find menu below:

New Year´s Eve Menu

Anybody wishing a vegetarian option or have food allergies please get in touch before 1st December. As it is short notice then full payment will be required to reserve your place. The payment will be made directly to the restaurant CASA CLUB SAURINES and the bank details for making your reservation are the following: CAIXABANK-BIC: CAIXESBBXXX-IBAN- ES65 2100 8981 6602 0001 3628. When making a reservation please put your complete name and e-mail address and the number of persons to attend the dinner. For instance: Saurines NY - Paul Smith -Smith@gmail.com– 4 people.

Then email me on the christmas email christmas@tltgr.org to say you have done it , please do not forget your name and apartment number and I will put you on the list.

Many thanks, look forward to seeing you all !!

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Dear owners,
Please find below the latest communication from Ms. Kim Ryan, President in block 19:
Dear all ,

As you are all aware the New Year's Eve party is a sell out, which is great news.

The deadline was originally 16 th December but by the 6th we had sold out. We immediately sent an email through Resortalia to inform everyone not to send anymore money for payment .

Anybody that continued to send money in past that date of announcement will regrettably NOT be included.

All bookings and correspondence were done via the email address christmas@tltgr.org anybody not using that address will also NOT be included.

Some people sent emails via Resortalia rather than the email address that was given, unfortunately only bookings coming from the designated email address were included.

All confirmed bookings have been in conversation with myself via the email address Christmas@tltgr.org and I have sent out a confirmation to each booking on behalf of the restaurant management via that email address.

If you haven't received an emailed confirmation then your booking is not valid.

Anybody with any queries regarding their booking must be addressed to me before 28th December so we can clarify any problems .

Many thanks and merry Christmas to everyone .

Kim

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:28 am

Hi.
Myself and my partner are coming over on boxing day and we are flying back on the second. This is my first new year on the resort in 9 years and I am looking forward to it. So any parties for new years eve and the days surrounding we will be very interested in being part of the celebrations.

Regards

Rob.