Register and then forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area
Click the X on the top right of this announcement box to dismiss this message.

Cleaners, key holders and or property management

Information about Las Terrazas de la Torre, Costa Calida and Murcia
Carl543

Cleaners, key holders and or property management

Post by Carl543 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:07 am

We will be looking for a management company and or cleaners, key holders to help look after our property. Can anyone recommend anyone who can do this.

We have done a lot of the old interweb searches before buying and can’t seem to find anyone who offers these services for this complex.

Thank you in advance
Carl

Duncan

Re: Cleaners, key holders and or property management

Post by Duncan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:02 pm

There is a thread on this in the private owner's area. Are you an owner yet? If you send the latest Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com I will add you.

In the meantime, I use Roda Village Services. I will pm you their contact details
Register and then forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

Carl543

Post by Carl543 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:43 pm

We have signed contracts and paid both deposits but as of yet we are not owners. Should be ours in about 6 weeks we have been told

Thanks Carl

Rebeccah

Post by Rebeccah » Wed May 01, 2019 9:56 pm

Hi Carl

We have just bought a couple of months ago and use Lynette Benford https://www.the2pinkladies.net/ as our key holder and cleaning etc. She is based on La Torre. But she is really professional and efficient. So far we would recommend her. She is very knowledgeable about everything and also runs her company legally which was important to us.

Rebeccah

garypaterson58

Post by garypaterson58 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:52 pm

I am moving over to TLT permanently in August and will be offering a FREE weekly inspection key holder service. I am also looking at offering cleaning services at an hourly rate (not a set fee) For more information you can contact me at garypaterson58@gmail.com or 07538 864155. Regards Gary

Armanicasa

Post by Armanicasa » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Please be aware of whoever you use, make sure they are legal, paying Spanish taxes and registered with the Police to hold keys. Need to ensure they have public liability in order to hold keys. As some of us that have been here a long time have gone through the hoops that some feel that they can just turn up and earn cash, this type of behaviour gives Spain a bad name.