Register and then forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area
Click the X on the top right of this announcement box to dismiss this message.

Map of Las Terrazas de la Torre

Information about Las Terrazas de la Torre, Costa Calida and Murcia
Duncan

Map of Las Terrazas de la Torre

Post by Duncan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:10 pm

I created this pdf map of Las Terrazas de la Torre which others may find useful for figuring out where everything is.
Register and then forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

Roadrunner

Re: Map of Las Terrazas de la Torre

Post by Roadrunner » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Your a star - this is just what I have been looking for so we can prepare what blocks we want to view etc before we come out in November 😊

Roadrunner

Post by Roadrunner » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Do you know whether the blocks with the blue render are positioned somewhere between 272 - 276?

Are all types of penthouse blocks in the development all now completed or is there still building work going on?

Oh and one more thing!

Are the most recent apartments the furthest away blocks i.e 291-293?

😊

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:43 pm

The blue ones are the most recent builds. They are on Phase 2. Blocks 272, 273 and 274. They are right next to the commercial centre. Map here

The furthest away ones are Phase 12. 291, 292 and 293. Map here

There are some skeletons on La Isla that haven't been built yet and a villa is currently under construction on plot 294