Register and then forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area
Click the X on the top right of this announcement box to dismiss this message.

New owner information

Information about Las Terrazas de la Torre, Costa Calida and Murcia
Andy and vonnie

New owner information

Post by Andy and vonnie » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi I’m looking for some help, we completed our purchase last week in block 59 and we’re wondering where we go from here with regard to resort newsletters car entrance etc and we have also read about pool bands, is there somewhere on site to gain this information thanks Andy

Duncan

Re: New owner information

Post by Duncan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi Andy,

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Las Terrazas!

The first thing to do is contact the resort management company, Resortalia, on tlt@resortalia.com. They will send you a welcome pack and also the weekly newsletter which will contain a lot of the information you need.

Once you receive the first newsletter, forward it to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com and you will be added to the private owners area of the forum where you will find lots of further information for owners.
Register and then forward the latest weekly Resortalia newsletter to lasterrazasdelatorre@gmail.com to get access to the private owners area

Joripas

Post by Joripas » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Hai Duncan,
I have tried to get in touch with Resortalia because I have questions about the community fee of block 270 and about the trees in front of it. They do not respond to me, do you have, by any chance, a telephone number, it is not on their website,
Thanks
Jolanda

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Their contact details are here

Sucina, Ctra. Avileses-Sucina, km. 6
Urbanización Hacienda Riquelme Golf Resort,
Pabellón de Acceso
30590 - Sucina (Murcia)
T 968 031 365

Joripas

Post by Joripas » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:31 pm

Thank you so much!

Joripas

Post by Joripas » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:50 pm

I am proceeding with the appartment and already have a lot of information from this forum. I would like to know where I can buy furniture packs for around 4.000/5.000?
The community fees of my block are 135 per month. Quite high I think but maybe this is because there are not many owners yet?
I also read that the best shop for air con, lights and white goods is in Roldan?

Joripas

Post by Joripas » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:52 pm

I forget to ask, can anyone recommend a lawyer? I got a name from the real estate agent but they are all Spanish so maybe it’s better to find one myself who speaks English or even better, Dutch.

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:21 pm

I used Muebles Hermanos Navarro. They do furniture packs for Las Terrazas, Mar Menor and La Torre. I found them very reasonable. I also got my lighting pack from them. Some pictures and details here

On the How Much Does it Cost? thread there is a link to a list of English Speaking Lawyers on the UK Government Site. You may find similar on the Netherlands or Belgium government site for Dutch Speaking lawyers? We used Abad Abogados in Los Alcazares. They were very good with reasonable charges and the added bonus that the Notary is in the same building which made obtaining NIEs, setting up power of attorney, making wills etc so much quicker and easier.

You may also want to ask for recommendations on the Owners Facebook Page. You are more likely to get a higher volume of responses there.

Joripas

Post by Joripas » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Thanks again Duncan! You’re very helpful.

rachel welch

Post by rachel welch » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Hi all
I’m currently looking at buying one of the new apartments (white and blue) but I havent looked at any of the bank repossessions now thinking maybe I should have there been many problems with the older apartments?

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi Rachel,

The advantage of buying a new build from the developer is that you can snag the apartment before paying the final payment. When buying a repossessed property there is very little you can do to get things fixed after you have parted with your cash.

Having said that, I haven't heard of any major problems with bank properties. The most common issue is the element in the oven. It gathers condensation and shorts out the circuit breaker. It's easily resolved by disconnecting the earth and putting the oven on to dry it out. I have heard a couple of people have had problems with the aircon preinstallation but nothing insurmountable. Someone who recently bought had issues with the main circuit board not being connected. The same person had a crack in the patio door glass. There have a few reports of builder debris in the water pipes which gets washed out when water is connected. Personally I had a cracked washer on the toilet cistern which resulted in water leaking onto the bathroom floor.

These are typical issues which are easily rectified. I haven't heard of any issues that resulted in huge repair bills. The build quality of the apartments is fairly good. Having said that, there are no guarantees so if you are worried, you may want to pay for a survey.

may234

Post by may234 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 pm

Hello,

I've recently completed on an apartment in phase 1 block 50 and am due to arrive later this month to pick up the keys and furnish the place 😁

I have a few queries that I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with ...

1. Best place to buy white goods e.g. washing machine? Needs to be somewhere that delivers.

2. Are there any stipulations about placing a key safe outside the communal door? For visiting family and friends.

3. Pre arrival - do I need to let security know that I'm arriving/give them my number plate and car details so that they'll let us in? If so, how do I do this?

4. Do people manage to get English tv channels?

Thanks in advance 😁

May

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello May. Congratulations and welcome to Las Terrazas.

With respect to white goods, you will get a number of different recommendations from different people. Some to think about: Euronics and Tien 21 deliver, I think Carrefour do to. Join the owners' facebook group and you will find more recommendations

One of the owners in my block in Phase 1 enquired about a key safe outside the apartment. There isn't a problem for owners installing them outside their doors. However, there are metal gates on Phase 1, so visitors would need the gate key before they can get to the key safe. I assume that security have keys for the metal gates so maybe they could let them in? Other phases don't have the same issue with external gates but the flip side is your key safe would be easily accessible...

With respect to visiting, just let security know on arrival. They will check your name against their records and register your number plate. They may ask to see your passport. No advance notification required.

All the apartments get Spanish TV. Some channels have English subtitles, others you can select audio in English. There is also cable TV available from a2z telecommunications. They also provide internet access so you can stream TV such as netflix etc. Your block may also have a satellite dish offering FreeSat channels. If so, you can hook up to this on paying your share of installation costs.

DavePerry

Post by DavePerry » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:16 pm

I believe Tien21 will price match.
When I bought a TV recently from Carrefour, it was 50€ less on their App. Showed this to the assistant and they matched it then & there.

may234

Post by may234 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:24 pm

Thanks for the information, very helpful 😁

admin161058

Post by admin161058 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Bonjour j ai tout acheter à tien21 il livre très correcte a recommandé télévision micro onde lave linge réfrigérateur ect merci

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Sat May 04, 2019 12:16 pm

I recently replaced my combi fridge freezer. I got some quotes from Euronics that were a bit pricey so went online to Tien21.

Found a real bargain. A Samsung RB31HER2CSA A ++ Combi fridge at 22% off plus 10 year guarantee!

They do home delivery and I managed to arrange delivery within a convenient 3 hour time slot. They called me at the allotted time, asked me to share my location on whatsapp and it was delivered 20 minutes later. Problem free installation and removal of the old fridge freezer.

All in all very pleased with the whole transaction. Highly recommended.

Neyland

Post by Neyland » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:47 pm

Hello

We have just put down a deposit on a 1 bed apartment. We would like some information on Resortalia. How and when do we register with them? Is there a dedicated website? How are the fees paid? Etc

Any other info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

John & Den Neyland

DavePerry

Post by DavePerry » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi both
Welcome to our fantastic resort.

When I purchased, my lawyer set up all of my direct debits including the one for the community fee. If you need to contact resortalia, their email address is: tlt@resortalia.com

There is also an owners Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1641631349393248/

Regards
Dave P